Total Loss Event Privilege
Every vehicle owner should consider…
If you experience a total loss and your insurer only pays the fair market value of your vehicle, your cost to get into a replacement vehicle could be significant.
We can help. With Total Loss Event Privilege, in the event of a total loss, you are eligible for a fixed in-store loyalty discount towards a replacement vehicle.
- The cost to purchase a brand new vehicle
- Replacement of accessories from your previous vehicle (winter tires, etc.)
- The deposit for your next purchase
- The outstanding debt on your original loan
HERE ARE THE FACTS
- Close to 79,000 vehicles were stolen in Canada in 2016.
- Each year, approximately 17% of physical damage claims in Canada result in a vehicle being deemed a total loss
- Vehicle loans can carry negative equity for up to 6 years
Partial Loss Event Privilege
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have a fender-bender and your vehicle is repaired, you could have a damage record on your vehicle’s history report. In many cases a damage declaration can decrease the resale value of your vehicle.
WE CAN ASSIST
- The Partial Loss Event Privilege provides an in-store loyalty discount towards a replacement vehicle at the time of purchase should you have a damage declaration record on your vehicle’s history report.
- Annually, more than 240,000 vehicles in Canada claim collision damages
- The average repair bill for a collision is over $5,700, which often results in a damage record, accelerating the depreciation of your vehicle